Cost of Services at P.R.I.S.M.
Dr. Zingman initial evaluation
- 30 min: $300 - Isolated injury in otherwise healthy patient (ex: tennis elbow), Comprehensive evaluation of single joint.
- 60 min: $400 – Isolated injury management with head-to-toe assessment of root cause and plan, Injury Prevention Assessment and Plan, Chronic Pain with no history of surgery or other diagnoses (not diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos/Fibromyalgia/etc.)
- 90 min: $525 – Comprehensive complex evaluation such as for patient with prior surgeries, long-standing pain, additional diagnoses such as Fibromyalgia or Ehlers Danlos, or multiple sites to examine. Note: For EDS patients we can do either diagnosis only or EDS MSK eval only in 90 min
- 2 hours: $650 – EDS diagnosis and focused MSK eval
- 3 hours: $850 – EDS diagnosis and full MSK eval, complex patient
- If you are unsure which length of appointment you need, please call our office.
Dr. Zingman follow-up
- Office or Phone Appointment:
- 30 min: $200
- 60 min: $400
- 90 min: $525
- 120 min: $650
Physical Therapy or Muscle Activation Technique
- $175 – 45 minutes one-on-one with PT and 15-30 minutes of prescribed exercises
- $250 – 90 minutes one-on-one with PT and 15-30 minutes of prescribed exercises
Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine
- 60 min: $125